2019 Women In Sport Summit Delivers Exceptional Content
Hosted by MKTG and Ministry of Sport, the 2019 Women in Sport Summit delivered exceptional content from a plethora of first-class speakers whilst giving unprecedented networking opportunities for all attendees.
With help from our major partner DWF, Australia’s premier sports law practice, we provided a platform to discuss the growth of women’s AFL, research into the value of women’s sport, the rise of women in the Big Bash League and the future of women in sport, which were all delivered for the first time at the summit, giving attendees first access to the latest information and research available in the Australian sporting landscape.
The overwhelming amount of positive feedback regarding the quality of speakers and the networking opportunities on offer at the summit has been phenomenal, with the speaker line up including:
- Nick Hockley – ICC T20 World Cup CEO
- Nicole Livingstone – Head of Women’s Football – AFL
- Jacqui Mooney – Editor Women’s Health Magazine
- Bridget McKenzie – Minister of Sport – Australian Government
- Blair Crouch – GM Strategy and Marketing – MKTG
- Christine McLoughlin – Chairman of Venues NSW and Minerva Network
- Rohan Sawyer – COO Queensland Rugby League (QRL)
- David Reid – DWF Executive & Basketball Australia Board Member
- Kim McConnie – Head of Big Bash League Cricket Australia
- Molina Asthana – AFL Advisory Committee for Multicultural Engagement
- Bridie O’Donnell – Director Office for Women in Sport and Recreation, Victorian Government
- Monique Perry – Managing Director Nielsen Media & Sports
- Kayla Ramiscal – Senior Researcher Nielsen Media & Sports
- Sam Christou – General Manager & Commercial Development Football Federation Australia (FFA)
- Sarah Styles – Head of Female Engagement at Cricket Australia
- Emma Highwood – Head of Community, Football Development and Women’s Football (FFA)
- Jane Fernandez – GM FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Bid
- Sharni Layton – AFLW Collingwood
With over 100 of Australia’s most influential sports executives in attendance, you won’t want to miss the next Ministry of Sport conference.
Taking place in July 2019, MKTG and Ministry of Sport will be hosting Tech in Sport, a full day conference discussing the technology leading organisations are using to gain a competitive edge over their rivals – dates and location to be confirmed in coming weeks.
See below for access to the closing panel at the Women in Sport Summit, hosted by MKTG’s General Manager Strategy and Marketing, Blair Crouch and in attendance, Sam Christou (FFA), Sarah Styles (CA) and Sharni Layton AFLW Collingwood player.